Are you still waiting for the time to get back to normal? Of course, you can’t expect that this time. As news media and health departments across the globe continue to inflate and magnify the presence of COVID-19, you can’t tell when this pandemic ends.
El Uelo’s Place is the best place for you to visit. It’s near. All you have to do is pack your things and head to Bangcud, Malaybalay, Bukidnon. You can book the place ahead of time and bring with you your family and friends while observing the so-called health protocols.
At El Uelo’s Place, you witness paradise. You can even see relax there for a while waiting for the day or week to end. Of course, El Uelo’s Place has its resthouse:
- ₱2,500 for 10 persons. As well, you can pay an extra of ₱00 per person when you reach beyond 10 people.
- At this point, the site accepts bookings for which no walk-in visitors.
- This site is open for camping.
Now, you can go camping on the riverside. You can experience nature while celebrating life at El Uelo’s Place.
- ₱1,000 pesos for 10 persons. You just add ₱100 per extra person.
- The inclusion of your ₱1,000.00 considers the following:
- Bonfire Area and Spring
- Camping Site and Room
- Bathroom/Comfort Room
- Kitchen Area with Kitchen Tools and Utensils
- Honesty Refrigerator
You need to pay ₱100.00 if you use their rice cooker. As well, you need to bring extra blankets. If you are ready to go, please contact Mrs. Ivy Honculda at 09178427767 for bookings.