This essay writing competition explores how adults and students at all levels think of potential solutions to the COVID-19 problems and help local and national governments confront the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. These young minds, who are eager to support the government, are cheered to participate. Adults, regardless of their academic backgrounds and ages, are encouraged to join.
TOPIC: HOW COULD YOU HELP THE GOVERNMENT FLATTEN THE CURVE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC?
- Your essay must have five (5) body paragraphs (an intro, the three-paragraph discussions, and a conclusion).
- Write an essay containing 600 words (60 words for introduction, 60 words for conclusion, and 480 words to be distributed equally in the three-body paragraphs).
- All participants of this competition must invite at least five other contestants and must hit the LIKE and SHARE buttons upon accessing this website.
- These participants must type their essay in an 8.5” x 11” format paper using an MS WORD document.
- The essay paper must follow the standard format: one inch on all sides, Times New Roman, 12-Point, and double-spaced entries.
- After writing, participants will attach their essays upon sending them to email@example.com.
- First Prize = ₱7,000.00
- Second Prize = ₱5,000.00
- Third Prize = ₱3,000.00
Ten Consolation Prizes:
- The chosen papers, rigorously checked and highly rated by academic experts, receive consolation prizes.
- Please note that our academic experts will check the submitted essays and select them based on the assessment criteria for the essay writing.
Adults (25 Years Old – Onwards)
- Participants are all Filipinos. They are from different backgrounds as long as they live in the Philippines.
- They may be parents, teachers, and other professionals.
Students (13 – 24 Years Old)
- Participants are all Filipinos. They may be from Junior and Senior High Schools, High Schools (Dropped Out students from the Old Curriculum), and College and University Students.
- Dropped-out students can still join as long as the age limit upholds.
- The deadline for submission of entries will be on Thursday, 11:59 PM on December 30, 2021.
- The registration fee is only ₱50.00 for documentation purposes. You can send your payments to any of these channels: GCASH (09613923592) and PAYMAYA (09613923592) as preferred.
- In this competition, two winners for EACH CATEGORY will bag the prizes. It means that we have two winners for the First Prize, two for the Second Prize, and two for the Third Prize, as well as 20 consolation prizes (10 in each category).
Please note that the announcement of winners will be posted here on January 10, 2022.