The famous Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is the same as anybody with a complex personality. Some people around the world know that he is a philanthropist, spiritual and religious leader, and author. He works tirelessly for crafting accord between the body, mind, and spirit. His Isha-foundation allows him to spread his knowledge on yoga and happiness of everyone.
And yet, a spiritual seeker Achyut Telang wants to answer Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev’s best teachings. Telang’s answers come from Quora.Com as copied directly and read below:
- When it comes to external situations, each one of us is differently capable, but when it comes to the internal all of us are equally capable.
- Before you fall dead, you should explore the full depth and dimension of who you are otherwise it is a wasted life.
- “I do not know” is a tremendous possibility. The possibility of knowing arises in your life only when you truly realize that ‘I do not know’.
- This body is a heap of food and mind is a heap of impressions that you have gathered. Whatever you gather can be yours but can never be you.
- Every moment you have a choice whether to be blissful or miserable. Make it consciously.
- The most important thing happening in your life right now is that you are alive.
- Whatever you think about yourself, whatever the whole world thinks about you, has no existential relevance. It has only psychological and social relevance.
- If your experience of life transcends the limitations of the physical, only then we can say you are spiritual.
- If you become a source of joy by yourself and your relationships are about sharing your joy, not squeezing the joy out of somebody, then you would have wonderful relationships with anybody. If two people come together, it should be a sharing of joy, not extraction of joy from each other.
- The past is memory and the future is imagination. Both do not exist right now. Fear is simply because you are not living with life. You are living in your mind. Your fear is always about what is going to happen next. That means your fear is always about that which does not exist.
After reading Telang’s answers to Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev’s best teachings, what do you think? Do you have any comments? Please let me know by sending me messages through <email@example.com>.