Finding a new adventure this summer would always be fun. The search for an excursion, of course, appeared to be even more exciting for me since doing so would let me combat the stress brought about by this long-standing COVID-19 pandemic. And yes, I had enough – struggles and sufferings. For that reason, this summertime would permit me to visit a new place to take some time off and unwind.
And yes, my phone just vibrated. A friend on the other line might talk to me. So, I checked my phone, wondered why my friend wanted to talk to me, and called me this pandemic season for no valid reasons. My friend and I knew the stern quarantine protocols and social distancing policies. However, such a friend called me for an adventure of a lifetime.
And then, my phone rang again.
“Hi, what’s up?” I just asked. I was a bit excited though. He told me that he and his other friends would go on a day trip to Nasuli Cold Spring Resort.
“What about the quarantine protocols and the social distancing policies?” I asked again.
“Don’t fret. Don’t get panicked. Everything will be all right!”
Finally, I agreed. Anyway, I felt bored all year long. The COVID-19 pandemic did, however, prolong my agony and boredom. I had to go outside and feel the bliss and grace of nature. My fear of going outside waned. So, I asked when we would go. To my surprise, he said we would go two hours after our small conversation. He told me that he would pick me up. So, I had to pack my things up and prepare for my wallets for the expenses.
Well, Nasuli Cold Spring Resort was remarkable. My experience at the resort gave me chances to enjoy my life. One of my friends once told me that life is short. He told me that I should spend my life to the fullest. And yes, he would always be right. I would never have a chance to visit the places where I loved staying and traveling like Nasuli Cold Spring Resort.
Moreover, I took my first plunge. I confirmed that the water was cold. The feeling was nice though. However, I chose to keep all the details of excitement and fun since, for sure, you might have different shares of stories on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. However, the cold and revivifying water of Nasuli Spring Resort seemed a seamless means to celebrate life and enjoy my weekend hideaway. I remember a friend of mine who visited the place. Her name is Ms. Bren Gallardo, and she could be an excellent endorser of the resort. I bet! Her instagrammable and picture-perfect photo seemed astounding on social media sites like Facebook as she added glamor and grace to the resort. Maybe, next time, the resort would treat Ms. Bren and her friends, as well as Misamis Oriental Journal free cottage and other amenities for this article (I am just kidding! Who knows the resort would grant me). Ms. Bren Gallardo and her friend(s) highly appreciated the resort very much. Because of Ms. Bren and her friend(s), I decided to take a peek and celebrate life at Nasuli Cold Spring Resort at Barangay Bangcud, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.
How Could We Get There
Well, we might ask how we could get there. We just needed to follow the trail.
- Firstly, we could take a bus at Ecoland Terminal bound for Cagayan de Oro if we were in Davao City. We should tell the bus conductor to drop us off at Barangay Bangcud, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon. We needed to make sure that we should go to Nasuli so that the driver could drop us off at the landmark of Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) Church. From there, we needed to ask for direction from the commercialized single motorcycle drivers to take a walk going to the resort. It would only take 1 kilometer to travel from the INC landmark.
- Secondly, we could take a bus from Cagayan de Oro bound for Davao, Kibawe, Valencia, or Wao. We needed to inform the bus conductor to drop us off at the landmark of Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) Church in Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.
Fees & Rates
- Cottage Fee @ ₱300.00 – ₱400.00
- Entrance Fee @ ₱40.00
- Inflatable Floaters @ ₱50.00
- Life Jacket @ ₱50.00
- Table Fee @ ₱200.00
We would surely note that fees and rates mentioned here might show some discrepancies from the time of posting or publishing this article. it would be better if we should contact the management of the resort using the information below.
- Business Hours: 5 AM – 6 PM (Daily)
- Contact: 0906-165-6428
Just a Few Reminders
- We noticed that no lifeguards were on duty. Thus, we had to swim at our own risk.
- The pool is for everyone. We needed to check, monitor, and watch our children near the pool.
- We could not purchase alcoholic beverages and cigarettes inside the resort due to prohibition.
- We could only eat our food at our rented cottages.
So, what are we waiting for? We must pack our things and visit Nasuli Cold Spring Resort at Barangay Bangcud, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon.